Harry and Gwenny are my favorite little sweeties in the world! Watching them change is amazing and even though it is a lot of work, I cannot imagine having just 1 baby. They do things that double the cute-factor.
I love the way Gwenny says nose and points to her nose.Though she actually calls it "no"
Harry waves to Jim in the morning when he leaves for work and says "Bye Dat."
They both refer to the dog as "baaa".
Of course, to complicate things, the dog has IBD.....
Oh shit! Gotta go, Harry just climbed out of his crib and into the living room.....
To Be Continued
Ok, I'm back. Jim came home and we lowered his crib to the floor. He is just shy of 16-months-old so too young for a toddler bed. Just one of the dangers of having a son in the 90 percentile for height.
Lowering the crib is a very sensible solution, goose.
ReplyDelete